Do ANY of these sound like you?
- Your schedule is crazy busy and you can’t make group exercise classes.
- You have injuries so regular group classes are not safe for you.
- You want to get fit but don’t know the best exercises to do for your body type.
- You want a professional to lead you through safe and effective workouts that get results.
What is Personal Training?
Personal Training is…
- One-on-one online live workout sessions with me focusing on your personal fitness goals.
- Working with any injuries you have so your body can still firm-up.
- Convenient training times for you.
- Focusing not only on your health goals be any stuck emotions in your body at the time of training
Why should you train with me?
I became a personal trainer in 1996.
I have many fitness certifications including:
- Master Bender Trainer (Pilates certificate)
- The Pilates Coach
- SCW Personal Trainer
- ISSA Personal Trainer
- Resist-A-Ball® Personal Training
- Senior Balance
- R.I.P.P.E.D Trainer
- Burn Bootcamp
- Weight Loss Specialist
- And More!
I will design a program that works with your fitness level to ensure you reach your health goals and…we’ll have fun watching your body transform together!
Click the arrow button below to hear Nina’s testimonial in her own words:
I Knew I Wouldn’t Do It On My Own!
Laura Beth Dehority
Click the arrow button below to hear Laura Beth’s testimonial in her own words:
She’s Optimized My Goals & Met My Needs!
Laura Beth Dehority
Here is how your program works:
- Will train with me for 40-50 minutes either 2 or 3 times a week for 90 days (3 months).
- Can cancel or reschedule within 12-hours of your training session.
- Will start training slowly to see where your strengths and weaknesses are and you don’t overtrain.
- Train online live through video so you can be anywhere in the world.
- Decide on the best days and times to train that work for you.
- Evaluate your progress every 6-weeks to make sure you’re on track to reach your goals.
How much does it cost?
If you train 2-days a week, your sessions are $80/session, approximately $640/month.
If you train 3-days a week, your sessions are $70/session, approximately $840/month.
This is a 3-month commitment and after that, you can continue training with me if it feels right or take your new fit body and keep up your workouts on your own!
Let’s Chat & See If This Is A Match For You!
If it feels like a match after chatting over the phone, you will get a COMPLIMENTARY One-On-One Training Session to make sure this is the right program for you and I’m the right trainer!
You Don’t Pay Anything For The Consultation Call AND Your First Session With Me!
That is how much I believe in the work I do! I want to make sure this journey is right for both of us before being compensated! Oh Yeah!
If it feels like forever that you have been struggling to get fit on your own and I feel like the right trainer for you, fill out the form above and let’s get you started!
Your Trainer and Fitness Ally,
Michelle Melendez-Fitness Expert