- Your schedule is crazy busy and you can’t make group exercise classes.
- You have injuries so regular group classes are not safe for you.
- You want to get fit but don’t know the best exercises to do for your body type.
- You want a professional to lead you through safe and effective workouts that get results.
Personal Training May Be Your Answer!
She is definitely a pro in what she does!
What is Personal Training?
Personal Training is…
- One-on-one online workout sessions focusing on your personal fitness goals and health issues.
- Working with any injuries you have so your body can safely firm-up.
- Training at times convenient for you.
- Training your body and mind to be in synch with your goals.
- Training for your body type so you get the results you want
These Sessions Focus On YOU!
Plus, you will be training in the convenience of your own home!
- Driving to a gym
- Getting stuck in traffic
- Worrying about the time
You’ll stay at home and wear whatever is comfortable and you don’t even have to put on make-up!
All you need is enough room to put an exercise mat on the floor and that’s it!
Training are done through Zoom video platform where I see you and you see me.
It’s SUPER FUN and VERY EASY!
Zoom is one of the leaders in online video chat and is a company I’ve been working with for years!
Even if you’ve never used your computer camera, you will be able to do this and training will be a BLAST!
Why should you train with me?
I became a personal trainer in 1996.
I have many fitness certifications including:
- Master Bender Trainer (Pilates certificate)
- The Pilates Coach
- SCW Personal Trainer
- ISSA Personal Trainer
- Resist-A-Ball® Personal Training
- Senior Balance Trainer
- R.I.P.P.E.D Trainer
- Burn Bootcamp Trainer
- Weight Loss Specialist
- Functional Movement Specialist
- And More!
I LOVE what I do! There is nothing on the planet I’d rather do than train you to get fit!
I will design a program that works with your fitness level to ensure you reach your health goals and do it in the safest way for your body. We’ll have fun watching your body transform together!
I Knew I Wouldn’t Do It On My Own!
She’s Optimized My Goals & Met My Needs!
Laura Beth Dehority
How much does it cost and how does payment work?
After years of training clients, I can tell you that the BEST Results only come with a consistent program so you’ll start with a 90-Day program and can cancel anytime after that.
After You Complimentary Session You’ll Pay Monthly For Your Sessions.
Regular Rate: $
New Year’s Special: $65/session
(Discounts Expires 1/31/18)
I have been able to excel in my strength, stamina, and balance
Ready For Your Complimentary Session?
No Obligation Consultation Form
(Space Is Limited!)
Fill Out My Online Personal Training Consultation Form
& Let’s Set-Up Your First Session!
If you’ve been wanting to get fit and are not sure how to do it in a safe way that won’t injure your body, let me show you the way.
Please feel free to call me if you have questions 1.866.339.4438.
You Don’t Pay Anything For The Consultation Call AND Your First Session With Me!
That is how much I believe in the work I do! I want to make sure this journey is right for both of us before being compensated! Oh Yeah!
If you’ve struggled to get fit on your own for too long and I feel like the right trainer, fill out the form above and let’s get you started!Your Trainer and Fitness Ally,
Fitness Expert since 1996
P.S. It’s not a mistake you found me. I know the women I’m meant to support always show-up and here you reading this web page. Let’s get you fit together! =)