Do ANY of these sound like you?
- Your schedule is crazy busy and you can’t make group exercise classes.
- You have injuries so regular group classes are not safe for you.
- You want to get fit but don’t know the best exercises to do for your body type.
- You want a professional to lead you through safe and effective workouts that get results.
Personal Training May Be Your Answer!
What is Personal Training?
Personal Training is…
- One-on-one online or in-person workout sessions focusing on your personal fitness goals and health issues.
- Working with any injuries you have so your body can safely firm-up.
- Training at times convenient for you.
These Sessions Focus On One Person…YOU!
Why should you train with me?
I became a personal trainer in 1996.
I have many fitness certifications including:
- Master Bender Trainer (Pilates certificate)
- The Pilates Coach
- SCW Personal Trainer
- ISSA Personal Trainer
- Resist-A-Ball® Personal Training
- Senior Balance Trainer
- R.I.P.P.E.D Trainer
- Burn Bootcamp Trainer
- Weight Loss Specialist
- Functional Movement Specialist
- And More!
I will design a program that works with your fitness level to ensure you reach your health goals and do it in the safest way for your body. We’ll have fun watching your body transform together!
I Knew I Wouldn’t Do It On My Own!
Laura Beth Dehority
She’s Optimized My Goals & Met My Needs!
Laura Beth Dehority
Here is how your program works:
- Will train with me for 40 minutes 2 times a week to start.
- Can cancel or reschedule within 24-hours of your training session.
- Train live either in-person or online through a video conference platform so you can be anywhere in the world.
- Decide on the best days and times to train that work for you.
- Do a posture, balance & fitness evaluation so I know how to create your program
- Start training slowly to make sure your body tone-ups optimally and you don’t get injured
How much does it cost and how does payment work?
Your sessions are normally 40-minutes and the cost is $75 per session. You can choose longer or shorter training and this is what I recommend to start with.
Your first session is complimentary with no obligation to continue.
Your first month of training is a trial run and can cancel anytime.
After your first month, I ask for a 30-day notice when you wish to cancel so I can update my budget or get a new client. Thank you.
You’ll be sent an invoice at the end of each month with the following month’s training dates.
Once you confirm and/or cancel any sessions you’ll be missing, you’re set!
You can pay with the following methods:
- Credit card (Kept on file and billed around the 1st of the month)
- PayPal (Link sent with your invoice)
- Check (Please mail it before the 5th of the month)
Ready For Your Complimentary Session?
No Obligation Consultation Form:
Fill Out My Online Personal Training Consultation Form & Let’s Set-Up Your First Session!
(Space Is Limited!)
If you’ve been wanting to get fit and are not sure how to do it in a safe way that won’t injure your body, let me show you the way.
Please feel free to call me if you have questions 1.866.339.4438.
You Don’t Pay Anything For The Consultation Call AND Your First Session With Me!
That is how much I believe in the work I do! I want to make sure this journey is right for both of us before being compensated! Oh Yeah!
If you’ve struggled to get fit on your own for too long and I feel like the right trainer, fill out the form above and let’s get you started!
Your Trainer and Fitness Ally,
Michelle Melendez-Fitness Expert
P.S. It’s not a mistake you found me. I know the women I’m meant to support always show-up and here you reading this web page. Let’s get you fit together! =)