Do ANY of these sound like you?
- Your schedule is crazy busy and you can’t make group exercise classes.
- You have injuries so regular group classes are not safe for you.
- You want to get fit but don’t know the best exercises to do for your body type.
- You want a professional to lead you through safe and effective workouts that get results.
Personal Training May Be Your Answer!
How many times have you started and stopped going to a gym?
Are you ready to be accountable to a fitness professional and get the results you want?
What is Personal Training?
Personal Training is…
- One-on-one online workout sessions focusing on your personal fitness goals and health issues.
- Working with any injuries you have so your body can safely firm-up.
- Training at times convenient for you.
- Training your body and mind to be in synch with your goals.
These Sessions Focus On One Person…
Plus, you will be training in the convenience of your own home! =)
- Driving to a gym
- Getting stuck in traffic
- Worrying about the time
You’ll stay at home and wear whatever is comfortable and you don’t even have to put on make-up!
All you need is enough room to put an exercise mat on the floor and that’s it!
Trainings are done through Zoom video platform where I see you and you see me.
It’s SUPER FUN and VERY EASY!
Zoom is one of the leaders in online video chat and is a company I’ve been working with for years!
Even if you’ve never used your computer camera, you will be able to do this and training will be a BLAST!
Why should you train with me?
I became a personal trainer in 1996.
I have many fitness certifications including:
- Master Bender Trainer (Pilates certificate)
- The Pilates Coach
- SCW Personal Trainer
- ISSA Personal Trainer
- Resist-A-Ball® Personal Training
- Senior Balance Trainer
- R.I.P.P.E.D Trainer
- Burn Bootcamp Trainer
- Weight Loss Specialist
- Functional Movement Specialist
- And More!
I LOVE what I do! There is nothing on the planet I’d rather do than train you to get fit!
I will design a program that works with your fitness level to ensure you reach your health goals and do it in the safest way for your body. We’ll have fun watching your body transform together!
I Knew I Wouldn’t Do It On My Own!
She’s Optimized My Goals & Met My Needs!
Laura Beth Dehority
Would You Like To Do Iyengar Yoga Instead?
You’ll train with Benji Quigley!
Benji started taking Iyengar yoga classes in 2004 to help deal with my chronic pain.
He chose Iyengar yoga because it accommodates people with physical limitations, like his two spinal fusions.
After a few sessions, he noticed he was having less pain and was hooked!
Within a few short months, he started getting significant relief and more mobility in his body. Plus, he noticed a profound positive effect on his mood and attitude.
In 2011, after 6–years of intense yoga practice, he taught his first Iyengar Yoga class and has been training people ever since!
I feel much more positive
Benji has been my guide and teacher into this realm of Yoga for many years
Ready For A Complimentary Session With Myself or Benji?
Here is how your program works:
You’ll take a complimentary session so you can meet your trainer and see if this training a good match.
Your complimentary session is absolutely FREE and there is no obligation to continue. =)
That is how much I believe in this program!
After your complimentary session, you decide if you’d like to continue and can choose from a program below!
In your programs you…
- Will train 40 minutes 2 times a week.
- Can cancel or reschedule within 24–hours of your training session.
- Have 30–days to give the program a try & can cancel any remaining sessions before the end of your first month.
- Train online through a Zoom video conference platform so you can be anywhere in the world.
- Decide on the best days and times to train that work for you.
- Do a posture, balance & fitness evaluation so we know how to create your program
- Start training slowly to make sure your body tone-ups optimally and you don’t get injured
I have been able to excel in my strength, stamina, and balance
How much does it cost and how does payment work?
After years of training clients, I can tell you that the BEST Results only come with a consistent program.
You can choose from a 90-day, 6-month or year-long program.
After You Complimentary Session You’ll Choose From These Payment Options:
90-Day Program: 24-sessions, 40-minutes, $
(Discounts Expires 12/31/18)
*If you cancel a session, it will be credited so you will not be charged for sessions you don’t take. Your program will just run longer.
Ready For Your Complimentary Session?
No Obligation Consultation Form
(Space Is Limited!)
Fill Out My Online Personal Training Consultation Form
& Let’s Set-Up Your First Session!
If you’ve been wanting to get fit and are not sure how to do it in a safe way that won’t injure your body, let me show you the way.
Please feel free to call me if you have questions 1.866.339.4438.
You Don’t Pay Anything For The Consultation Call AND Your First Session With Me!
That is how much I believe in the work I do! I want to make sure this journey is right for both of us before being compensated! Oh Yeah!
If you’ve struggled to get fit on your own for too long and I feel like the right trainer, fill out the form above and let’s get you started!Your Trainer and Fitness Ally,
Fitness Expert since 1996
P.S. It’s not a mistake you found me. I know the women I’m meant to support always show-up and here you reading this web page. Let’s get you fit together! =)