Call Us at 866.339.4438 or Get On Michelle's Schedule Click Here
Nutrition Made Easy
When you understand food and how it affects your body you can make nutrition easy!
Below please find 5 steps to create a body you love.
NOTE: Please always check with your doctor before taking supplements. Never stop taking your meds without consulting your doctor.
Good health starts in your gut!
Clean out your system with Oxy-Powder.
Oxy-Powder is the result of unparalleled research and development in ozone, superoxide and ozonide technology used to create a powerful oxygen based colon cleanser which slowly releases monatomic oxygen to the intestinal tract and body.
Oxy-Powder uses the power of time-released oxygen to gently cleanse and detoxify your whole digestive tract – not just the colon!
2. Promotes intestinal harmony while creating an environment that encourages friendly probiotic growth.
3. Reduces uncomfortable abdominal ailments! Do you suffer from any of the following?
Lack of Energy
4. The human intestinal tract is 25 to 30 feet in length and covers a surface area the size of a tennis court. By the age of 40, the average person may have 10-20 pounds of hard, compacted fecal matter lodged in their intestinal tract. Oxy-Powder is formulated to support proper digestion and cleansing of impacted fecal matter from the bowels and intestinal tract. Oxy-Powder is safe, gentle, made from the finest ingredients.
Take quality probiotics with Oxy-Powder and then every other month to feed and balance your good gut bacteria.
Probiotics replenish your gut bacteria.
This probiotic has 50 billion CFUs and 20 different strains.
In a nutshell, that is AWESOME!
If you have gut issues first, clean out your gut and then replenish it with good bacteria.
Drink 48-64 ounces of purified filtered water each day.
Ten reasons to drink water:
1. It’s 75% of your brain.
2. It regulates your body temp.
3. It keeps your skin looking young.
4. It protects your heart.
5. It helps you burn fat.
6. It prevents constipation.
7. It decreases fatigue.
8. It carries Oxygen to cells.
9. It flushes toxins out.
10. It helps control calorie intake.
If you are thirsty, you’re already dehydrated. Keep a fun water bottle with and do your best!
The formula for how much water you need a day: Your weight / 2 = # of ounces of water your body needs.
Take a multi-vitamin that includes the following:
Vitamin D3: D3 is an essential vitamin for your body. It helps with brain function, hormone synthesis, bone strength and more.
It also reduces the risk of rickets, osteoporosis and heart disease.
Vitam B12: Vitamin B12 helps with cardiovascular and cognitive health. It helps in the production of hemoglobin, improvement of nerve strength and regulation of homocysteine levels, which reduces your chances of a heart attack and stroke.
Vitamin C: Vitamin C should be taken daily to support your immune system, heart health, improve your mood, reduces risk of chronic diseases and more!
Folate (Folic acid is the synthetic version): Supports cardiovascular health, neurological systems, colon health and reduces cholesterol.
Omega 3: The list is long for the benefits of Omega 3s. Here are some you should know. It helps fight depression and anxiety. Can improve eye health. Reduces your chances of heart disease. Fights inflammation. Can improve mental disorders and improve mental decline as you age.