There is nothing wrong with you!
Your soul is having a human experience.
When you transition out of your body what you take with you is the emotional transformation you experienced because of your challenges in this life.
If you choose not to grow out of your childhood-traumas, you will stay stuck on the roller coaster ride of trying to lose weight.
If you choose to see yourself and accept everything that has ever happened to you and move toward love and forgiveness of yourself and others, you will have a new life in a new body.
Here are steps to do every day:
- Give yourself a break and acknowledge that you experienced something in your past that has kept you struggling with your weight
- Discover the age of your emotional body that gets triggered
- Explore what happened to you at that age
- Know that part of you will never go away and it’s not supposed to.
- Understand your life journey is not to make it go away but transform it into understanding, love and forgiveness
- Acknowledge the emotion(s) that trigger your actions to gain weight and have compassion for yourself. Tell yourself it’s okay to feel this way.
- Remind yourself what you went through that caused this behavior.
- Recognize the behavior is not trying to hurt you but instead, it’s wanting to keep you safe and feeling empowered.
- Tell yourself 3-10 ways you are already safe, loved and in control of your life.
- Get into nature or put on fun music. Do something to increase your emotional vibration.
- Have healthy yummy snacks and teas that you can eat that leave you feeling good.
You must choose to acknowledge your life journey and what has caused your weight to stay on.
When you do so and don’t make what happened wrong but just as an event you experienced in this life, you can empower yourself.
Have compassion for yourself having to experience whatever happened.
Know that emotional trigger will never go away but you can transform it into understanding, love, and forgiveness.
When you do that is when the trigger will lose its power over you and you will have peace.