When you on the journey of living in a body you love patience is your ally and impatience is your nemesis.
The Chinese Bamboo tree is in the ground 5-years before any sign of growth. This means a person will plant a Chinese Bamboo tree and water it diligently for 5-years without seeing the seedling emerge from the ground.
After 5-years when the Chinese Bamboo tree finally emerges it will grow 90-feet in 5-weeks.
Your journey toward living in a body you love isn’t going to take 5-years but it will take months of consistent practice, trust, and patience.
Your seed has been planted and your job is to take care of it and allow it to grow.
How to cultivate your seed:
- Fully accept your weight loss journey
- Fully accept all of you both the dark and light sides of yourself
- Accept your body type and let it be okay just the way that it is
- Learn the patterns of behavior and emotional age when you are doing things that keep you in a body you don’t love so you can see them coming.
- Have REAL compassion for yourself for everything you’ve been through and how hard you’ve been on yourself and decide to start giving yourself a break and be more loving no matter what. (You deserve it.)
- Know that your body and thoughts are conditioned to living in a body you don’t love but that is NOT your truth!
- Keep your digestion clean and running optimally.
- Explore what a woman how a woman who lives in a body she loves behaviors, feels about herself and what she eats. Try new was of being with yourself and new recipes, snacks, and restaurants.
I know you want to be your goal weight yesterday and that would not allow your soul to experience an emotional expansion that it came for.
Who will you be when you live in a body you love?
Complete this form:
Who Will You Be Living In A Body You Love
It is happening. You may not have been perfect on this program so far and guess what?
You’re not supposed to be!
You’re supposed to go through an up and down journey of exploration that leads you to understand yourself and how to live in a body you love with peace, compassion, and love.
Be patient and allow yourself to become a woman who lives in a body she loves.
You can do this!