Do You Struggle Staying Motivated To Exercise?
Does this sound like you…
- You feel flabby and out of shape?
- You want to get fit but feel too busy to workout?
- You put yourself down for not feeling better in your body?
You’re Not Alone!
Below you’ll find a FREE exercise practice from my Get Fit program and I’d love to tell you a bit about it first to see if it’s a good match for you.
Our Get Fit membership makes it easy to stay on track and get in shape!
Your Membership Includes:
- A positive monthly Get Fit theme to keep you inspired to reach your goals
- An Exercise Library with workouts that include positive affirmations that you can do anytime, anywhere
- Weekly email with featured workouts and encouraging tip to keep you on track
- Exercise game to make fitness fun
This Month’s Get Fit Theme:
Creating More Self-Love and Confidence
- All featured exercise practices this month include positive affirmations that create more self-acceptance, confidence, and love in your life.
- Try this Get Fit exercise practice:
- If you’ve been…
- Feeling overstressed and depressed
- Wanting a stronger fit body
- Looking for a simple exercise program that will fit into your life
Check out my Get Fit membership and see if it’s right for you.
Here are what members are saying about the Get Fit program:
It’s like no other program around!
I LOVE this workout!
I did the “Making It Count” strength training workout today and LOVED IT!
Love how I feel after working out!
I feel so much more energetic
It would be my honor to take you on a fitness journey and help you tone your body and lift your mood!
Your Fitness Ally,
Michelle Melendez-Founder/Master Trainer
P.S. If I feel like the right trainer for you and you would enjoy exercise practicing filmed around the world that include positive affirmations, join me and experience a heartfelt way to reach your fitness goals. Click here