Welcome To The 28th Session Of Your Awaken Program!
Congratulations, You Made It!
Insights to remember from your program:
Healing and Health:
- You are an energy being of light
- Your are addicted to the emotions you have everyday
- Your emotions get stuck in your body
- Release your emotional conditioning
- Accept all of your emotions without making theme wrong
- Know behaviors that don’t serve you and release judgement.
- Have a plan that moves you toward more health and less disease
- For better health think of F.E.E.D: Feelings, Exercise, Eating, Drinking
- Eat alkalizing foods and drink filtered water most of the time
- Healing is inside your body
- You are the hero of your body and your health
Self-Esteem: 30-60 minutes of training a week with 2, Tone Your Body, Lift Your Mood practices and 1, Burn Your Fat, Free Your Heart practices.
Self-Confidence: 60-120 minutes of training a week with 2, Tone Your Body, Lift Your Mood practices and 1-2, Burn Your Fat, Free Your Heart practices.
Self-Love: 120-160 minutes of training a week 2, Tone Your Body, Lift Your Mood practices and 2-3, Burn Your Fat, Free Your Heart practices.
Deepak Chopra’s 6 Pillars of Health:
- Thoughts & Feelings
- Life is a reflection of your emotional vibration
- Know your ArcheTypes, which include the positive, shadow:
- Inner Child
- Understanding your Shadow and fully accepting it. Here are some positives of your Shadow:
- Being Mean: Standing up for yourself
- Being Rigid: Honoring your boundaries
- Feeling like a victim: Compassion for self
- Procrastination: Needing to rest
- Having Compassion for yourself.
“You more than anyone in the entire universe deserve your love and affection.” -Buddha
- Daily Compassion Exercise:
- First thing in the morning put your hand on your heart and remember everything you’ve gone through and tell yourself, “Today, I’m going to have compassion for all you’ve been through. I’m here for you and will never leave you. You are so loved just the way you are.”
- If you eat something you think you shouldn’t or do something you think you shouldn’t don’t make it mean anything. Give yourself full permission to be you without ANY negative judgments.
- Before you go to bed, give yourself a huge and remember 2-3 things you did that day that you can appreciate yourself for. Maybe even journal them.
- Soul Contracts
- Take responsibility for your life:
- Be honest about where you are with finances, relationships, career, family/friends, health
- Get clear on what you want your finances, relationships, career, family/friends, health to look like.
- Make a plan
- Follow your intuition
- “How we think about money determines what we do about money.” -Successwithmoney.com
- What did you hear and feel about money when growing up?
- Can you accept compliments; let someone buy you a meal or tickets, etc., do you honor your point of view?
- Here is a list of things you should know or learn about your money:
- How much you spend each month (Review your bank account for the past one month)
- How much you keep each month
- What savings do you have and can you get a better ROI somewhere else? Learn more click here
- Is your retirement the best option for you? Learn more click here
- How much credit card debt do you have and what is the % of interest on each card?
- Are there ways to pay off your loans sooner than later?
- Can you save more and cut out things you don’t really need?
- Two Abundance Practices:
- Feel abundant and grateful for ALL you have AND want what you have.
- Notice when unexpected things or money comes to you and get THRILLED about it!
- Being In Debt Takes Away Your Freedom!
- The first thing is to look at your personal big picture.
- This means three things…
- Understanding what you bring in.
- Getting clear on ALL your expenses.
- Learn your energy about money. (Get curious how more and more money is coming your way.)
- Stop money leaks by reviewing your bank statement monthly
Part Of ALL You Earn Is Yours To Keep!
- Every time you have a thought you are writing an energy check.
“Abundance is not something we acquire, it is something we tune into.” -Wayne Dyer
“When you are grateful, fear disappears and abundance appears.” -Tony Robbins
- There are 4 ways to increase your abundant mentality.
- Here are 3 types of Positive Attitudes to focus on to increase abundance:
- Positivity about other people
- Positivity about possibility
- Positivity about yourself
- Thoughts are not real. Here are ways you know your thoughts are not real:
- Your thoughts are not tangible.
- No one knows what you’re thinking but you.
- Your thoughts can be changed in a split second.
- You can talk yourself out of the reality of your thoughts
- 3 Spiritual Steps in the Metaphysical Transformation Of Lack Into Abundance (1):
- Be Grateful for what you have
- Clean-up any energy that doesn’t feel good in your relationships with others, including yourself
- Allow yourself to want what you really want
- The Age Of Your Emotional Body In Relationships
- 4-Questions To Create Better Relationships
- What’s going on in their world?
- What’s important them at this time?
- Am I listening to understand or listening to defend?
- Have I clearly communicated my perspective?
- Here are 5-Attitudes people communicate with:
- Attack: You want to be right no matter what.
- Self-Doubt: Judge yourself, put yourself down. Fear of failing and being a victim.
- Curiosity: Mindful, observant and pause. Looking at the relationship with new eyes.
- Detective: Self-aware. You know what you want and speak your truth and honor your boundaries.
- Connection: Empathy, compassion, and understanding. You listen and care for the person the speaking.
“I don’t like that man. I must get to know him.”
- 4-Communication Styles:
- Talkers: Talking their thoughts through. They are interested in what do you want from me. Very high energy people.
- Thinkers: Thinking things through thoroughly. These communicators are listening for the where do they fit in.
- Visual: Turning words into pictures in your mind. These communicators like their environment to be tidy. The when is very important. Being on time is important.
- Feelers: Getting a feel for what’s occurring. These communicators are the finishers. They are listening for the why should I do that.
- How to talk and how to listen (3):
- Don’t multi-task when talking with others. Be in the moment.
- Don’t pontificate or express your opinions in an arrogant way
- Enter every conversation assuming you have something to learn
- Use open-ended questions: who, what, when where, and why
- Go with the flow. Your thoughts will come in. Let them go back out.
- If you don’t know, say you don’t know
- Don’t equate your experience with theirs
- Try not to repeat yourself
- You don’t need all the details. They don’t matter as much as the connection.
“An essential part of true listening is the discipline of bracketing, the temporary giving up or setting aside of one’s own prejudices, frames of reference and desires so as to experience as far as possible the speaker’s world from the inside, step in inside his or her shoes.”
— M. Scott Peck
- Appreciation is the #1 way to create an instant connection with another person.
- Here are some ways to appreciate yourself:
- Take a warm-bath and ask your family not to disturb you
- Get a massage
- Go for a nice walk in nature and be present with everything you see
- Send yourself an email with 10-things you appreciate about yourself
- Ask a friend to tell you a few things they like about you. (This one can be challenging and is really fun to experience.)
- When you step-outside your life and look in from a 3rd person perspective you see things you never saw before and can experience compassion and peace in your life.
Daily Spiritual Mind Treatment:
Step One: Raise and elevate your consciousness to know there is a divine intelligence inside you that knows the easiest path for you to reach your goals.
Step Two: Know that you are an expression of this infinite intelligence. Your personality was created from your past experiences, is an expression of divine intelligence having gone through all your challenges and triumphs.
Step Three: Truly trust that what you want is already yours and you are being guided to it.
Live In A Body You Love Prayer
I know I’m on an emotional healing journey with my body.
Please help me find compassion for myself and all I’ve been through without making myself and others wrong.
Give me strength to release old emotional addictions & behaviors I created out of survival and that were inherited from my family-line.
Bring inspiration & guidance to choose foods, thoughts and actions that nourish my body and soul.
Help me live in peace in a body I love.
Thank you, Amen.
Testimonial Request :
Before this program I was…
After this program I feel…
I’d recommend this program to women who…
NOTE: Please refresh page before writing or it will not save.