Awaken Life Style Week 5
- Review Awaken and Transform Actions and Learnings and update as needed click here
- Review Lifestyle Happiness Scale:
- Review power of changing your routine & The Gravity of Love
- Remember who you are
“You more than anyone in the entire universe deserve your love and affection.”
How many times have you beaten yourself up for not being perfect?
Have you ever done the following:
- Eaten too much
- Eaten foods that left you feeling sick to your stomach
- Put yourself down and berated yourself
- Did want to take pictures or look in the mirror because of the way you look
- Became a giver putting yourself last so people would like you and you’d feel better about yourself
When you put yourself down you are lowering your emotional vibration.
- Before you were born your spirit thought long and hard and chose your body, your parents, and EVERYTHING that would happen to you in this life
- Your spirit wanted to go through ALL your experiences to learn how to love yourself and others
- Your spirited wanted to experience forgiveness of yourself and others
- Your entire life is only a school of emotional expansion and when you let go of how you think things “should” be you can ride the wave of what is and find freedom, relief, and love
If the above were absolute truth, how would you feel about yourself and your life?
It’s time to have compassion for the spirit that lives inside of you.
You have been through so much.
Most of your experiences are forgotten throughout your day and impact who you are at each moment.
Did you ever experience the following:
- Being told you’re not good enough or unlovable
- Picked last for a sport or not invited to an event
- Emotionally or physically abused
- Neglected or ignored
- Bullied or picked on
Most of us have experienced many of the above situations.
When something like that happens it leaves a memory and a crack in your energy field. This then creates who you are.
You want to feel good and in control, so you may turn to things that are the easiest to do like eat sugar, alcohol, drugs etc.
Since this event happened you secretly keep the emotion alive through your self-talk.
When do you think your spirit has had enough negative feelings from you?
It’s time for compassion, understanding, and love.
There is a little girl inside of you who needs to hear something that only you can tell her.
She didn’t have the understanding you do now as an adult. She was hurt many times and that can begin to heal with one conversation at a time each day.
Little Girl Connection Exercise:
What did your little girl need to hear that she didn’t hear when she was growing up?
Are you ready to have compassion for her and what she went through?
Can you let her know that she is beautiful, perfect in every way and you will never leave her?
How would it feel to have compassion for yourself?
Daily Compassion Exercise:
- First thing in the morning put your hand on your heart and remember everything you’ve gone through and tell yourself, “Today, I’m going to have compassion for all you’ve been through. I’m here for you and will never leave you. You are so loved just the way you are.”
- If you eat something you think you shouldn’t or do something you think you shouldn’t don’t make it mean anything. Give yourself full permission to be you without ANY negative judgments.
- Before you go to bed, give yourself a huge and remember 2-3 things you did that day that you can appreciate yourself for. Maybe even journal them.
You’ve been through a lot and your time for compassion and love is now!
Remember Who You Are
You are a spirit in a human body.
Your spirit is light and frequency or energy.
The frequencies you hold in your body, in your chakras determine who you are at any given time.
When you are tired or frustrated do these 2-things:
- Ground yourself by getting in nature and, if you can, take off your shoes and put your feet on the earth. Let the sunshine on your face for 2-3 minutes. Feel your energy slowly increase and feel your light and frequency rise. Breathe deeply and take it in.
- Put your hand on your heart. Tell yourself, “It’s going to be okay”. Talk to your guides and ask them for help to increase your energy, light, and compassion for yourself and others.
This life is only a journey of emotional expansion through the experiences we have. Open your heart, have compassion for what you’ve been through and call upon your guides for help.
Living The Life You Love
If you are living a life you love, Awesome!
If you are not, what would need to happen to move you toward a life you love?
Nothing is impossible.
If it is a new job, house, partner, ask your guides for it and get into gratitude for the experiences that will show up to move you toward what you want.
You don’t have to live a life you don’t love. That is only temporary until you remember who you are and why you came here.