The Auto-Immune Epidemic
(1) 50-70 million + Americans have autoimmune conditions
What is Auto-Immune Disease?
When the body gets overloaded with toxins that
our bodies weren’t meant for it triggers auto-immunity.
Auto-Immune Disease is an imbalance in the immune system where your body attacks itself.
What does your immune system do? To protect you your immune system kills pathogens, bacteria, parasites.
The function of your immune system, in a nutshell, looks like this…
When you get a virus part of your immune system called TH1, is quick to act and tags the virus and TH2 works to kill it more long term.
Auto-immunity simply is when your body has dominate TH1 or dominate TH2. It’s out of balance. There are tests to see which is happening in your body if you are affected by an auto-immune disease.
Example of an Auto-Immune Disease:
Let’s say you get exposed to Mercury and it attaches (which chemicals do) to your thyroid. This can trigger Hashimoto’s disease, which was the first autoimmune disease classified in the 1800’s.
Your immune system goes after it (Mercury) but it can’t kill it because it’s not living like a virus or parasite. It’s a chemical.
Instead of your immune system affecting Mercury, it damages the tissue around it and decreases the function of the organ, in this case, the thyroid. Now you need a prescription drug to support that organ but that only helps the symptoms not the cause. The cause is Mercury poisoning.
Diseases that are now classified as coming from auto-immune disease include:
- Cancer (typically TH2 dominate)
- Psoriasis (typically TH1 dominate)
- Lupus (typically TH1 dominate)
- MS (typically TH1 dominate)
- Rheumatoid arthritis (typically TH1 dominate)
- Tourette syndrome
Disorders that are not auto-immune but go away with the same protocol include:
30% of people who have an auto-immune disorder and do nothing, will experience a 2nd and possibly 3rd auto-immune disease that comes with bigger health issues.
What can you do to help get your immune system back in balance?
First, do a digestion detox!
80% of the health of your immune system is in your gut!
These supplements will also help get your immune system back in balance no matter if you are TH1 or TH2 dominate:
- D3 is technically a hormone, helps with energy, positively affects your 3,000 or your 25,000 genes as well as helps to balance your immune system click here
- Colostrum (first part of cows milk)
- Vitamin A & E
- Glutathione is in every cell of your body and is essential to maintaining a healthy immune system. (1) Helps the liver detoxify fat before bile is emitted, which takes stress off of the gallbladder. Is known as the “programmed death cell” making a cell commit suicide before turning into cancer. 9 ways to boot Glutathione click here
According to Dr. Philip Oubre interviewed in the documentary, “Autoimmune Secrets”,
Your Digestive track Is The Root System of Your Body And Will Protect You From Disease.